Omega Stryke Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MilSim Scenario Paintball Team Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Texas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WALLEYE

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Hey OmegaStryke,

My name is Justin, call-sign WALLEYE. I am from the great state of Texas. I just wanted to stop in and say "Hello" and let you guys know I think what you have going is great! I to am a Christian MilSim player. Your team patch is well thought out and I love the meaning behind it, I to had the same thought in designing a patch. Good job. I am very interested in starting a Christian MilSim team here in Dallas/Ft.Worth and would love any advice that could be offered as well as prayers. Please pray as I have been that the Lord will lead me in this and that He will bring others my way. There is SUCH a huge need for this in our area (really everywhere). I used to be on a team but I felt that I had to break ties with that team due to conflicts with my beliefs...I also feel the Lord is asking me to do this for Him. So yes any advice would be great and prayers also. Thanks.

May the Lords face shine upon you all,
WALLEYE
Back to top Go down

Hello from Texas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Stryke Unit :: Guests :: Visiting Guests Say Hello.-
Jump to: